My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

,

Amazing Mid-Century Modern Home Worth Sharing

If you are looking for a Mid-Century home in Columbus, OH, you definitely need to know the ins and outs of where to look. If you want a home that is the epitome of Mid-Century Modern, they are few and far between... but, you're in luck, I present to you 2645 Fairfax Drive. I've had the privilege of showing this home several times to prospective buyers and seldom do I have the opportunity to experience a buyers anticpation that comes along with viewing this home and it does not disappoint. Nestled atop a private ravine setting in Upper Arlington, this 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bath 4158 sqft home inspires even me to abandon the complicated world of traditional living for a life of simple and luxuriously sleek. I'll be hosting an Open House for this home on Sunday March 7th, 2010 from 1-4PM, stop by and check it out.


0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.