My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

,

Good Food: Basil Short North


I made a mistake a few weeks ago looking for a local restaurant, Sage and Google's the wrong herb. We ended up at Basil Short North and I am not sorry we did. I'm not a fan of Thai food but, I did enjoy my Lunch Special of Tom Yum Soup, Crab Wonton and Chicken Fried Rice, all for $7.50! Basil Short North is located at 1124 S High Street (next to Surly Girl) and it's worth checking out. I still haven't been to Sage...it's on my list. See more reviews on yelp

Tom Yum Soup and Crab Wontons
Chicken Fried Rice

I liked the wood panelled wall

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.