My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Sunday, September 21, 2008

As Seen On TV...

We have recently aquired a listing that is vacant and while planning maintenance of the lanscaping and potted plants, a client had told me that she had seen Aqua Globes at the Andersons and I decided to try them out. Apparently, the come in 2 different sizes and The Anderson seems to carry only the small (which comes in a set of 2). We put them in pots outisde of the listing last week. I checked on them mid week and they still had some water in them and then again today and they were empty. The plants look healthy, so I am going to assume they are working. If they continue to work, it seems like they may be a good solution for watering plants while away on a short trip or maintaining plants for short periods of time.

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.