My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Columbus Architectural Salvage

looking into a room at Columbus Architectural Salvage
I recently took a trip to Columbus Architectural Salvage, which is located right outside Grandview Heights at 1270-A Edgehill Road. Previously, the only place near a architectural salvage store I had been to in the area was the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store. Architectural salvage appeals to me, not only because I help people buy and sell older homes, but I also own one and when updating and restoring features of a home, it is more appealing for them to look original and historically relevant. Columbus Architectural Salvage has pretty much everything to restore or replace original features in a home...and as a sidenote...it's also considered environmentally friendly as it's recycling. So, if you need doors, mantles, vent covers, trim, moldings, transom windows, light fixtures, door knobs and more, check them out and don't forget to take your measurements with you. Columbus Architetcural Salvage is currently open Saturdays and by appointment.
UPDATE: Columbus Alive just did an article on them, view here.

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.