My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

,

Good Food: Northstar Cafe

Photo: outside of Northstar Cafe Short North

Northstar Cafe is by far my favorite place to eat... you can probably find me at one of their locations at least once a week if not more often. They currently have 3 location around Columbus: the original Short North location, the second location in Beechwold (Just North of Clintonville) and now at Easton Town Center. Whenever I have a new client or family visiting from out of town, it's always a place I take them to. Described as "New American cuisine with a healthful emphasis on organic ingredients" - Northstarcafe.com. I've never had anything to eat that I wouldn't order again. They've also opened a newer concept in Grandview called 3rd and Hollywood. Check out what other people have to say about Northstar Cafe on Yelp.

Photo above: Sweet Basil Burrito (no veggies)

Photo above: Chopped Salad

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.