My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Around Town on my iPhone

Someone has a green thumb (or more likely, a professional landscaper)

Window shopping: Mid Century home w/a pool, needs too much work

Restoration Hardware at Easton, revamped. I'm liking the walls, trim, ceiling, etc all of the same color, but I am not brave enough to try it at home.

Jeni's Ice Cream in the Short North - less is more

Another Jeni's Ice Cream pic - Simple interior (that table would make a great desk for two), great ice cream

Presentation is everything - Rose Bredl in the Short North

I'm liking the new Northstar Cafe at Easton, inside and out

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious...where was the blue house located and was it for sale?



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.