My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Sunday, May 18, 2008

,

BIA 2007 Award Winner!

I am proud to announce I have won a BIA (Building Industry Association) of Central Ohio MAME Award for my Blog for Terraces on Walhalla. The Award which was for Marketing And Merchandising Excellence: Most Creative Website, was announced last Friday, May 9th, 2008.
...
The Terraces on Walhalla Blog is a selling tool I created as a journal to update existing buyers on the sales and construction process, Clintonville sales statistics, our selection process, etc. and to create interest in the project from searches online. Buyers and interested parties are able to subscribe and receive email updates every time the site is updated.
...
After 5 months of active sales, Terraces on Walhalla has 7 out of 20 flats in contract and groundbreaking will take place later this month.
...
For information check out the blog at: http://www.terracesonwalhalla.blogspot.com/.



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.