My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Sunday, April 27, 2008

,

Now Playing...

On Open House days, you will seldom find me without music. Typically you will find me hauling around my Bose iPod dock and iPod loaded with specific Open House appropriate music. The music allows a buffer of comfort between me and any Open House visitors and allows them to feel free to have conversations without me listening. I usually try to find music that is appropriate to the home and the "buyer" I think may be coming in. I am stuck on a new record that I was given as a birthday gift. Yes, I said record. I was given a USB turntable (pictured on right) as well. It turns vinyl records into mp3 files that I can load onto my computer and iPod. (Why not just by the mp3's off iTunes? I like the scratchy sound of a record.) This week I have The George Shearing quintet with Nancy Wilson on repeat.


William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.