My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Monday, August 24, 2015

Client Testimonial - Stephanie & Shawn

“Bill Robbins helped my husband and me on and off for years. Recently we bought and sold with Bill and it was a great experience. He never made promises he couldn’t keep, kept our expectations realistic, guided us through the twists and turns, prepared us each step of the way and was always available to us. He has a great sense of humor too so we enjoyed it on a personal level too! We’ll absolutely be working with him again. I would recommend him and his group to everyone!” - STEPHANIE & SHAWN, 2015 SELLERS & BUYERS

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.