My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Friday, November 7, 2008

,

The "Last Nice Day of 2008"?

Above: architecturally, one of my favorite homes in Clintonville
I kept hearing over and over again from different people that yesterday was the "last nice day of 2008"... so with the impending dark clouds of the rest of the year quickly approaching and with a little extra free time after walkthing through construction at Terracs on Walhalla, I took a drive (yes, I should have really walked it) through Walhalla Ravine and snapped a few photos (one above and below). So, if you missed it, apparently all you have to look forward to now is gloom and doom until 2009...

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.