My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A visit to American Furnishings

I took a trip to Clintonville the other day and while I was there I decided to go get my dog's prescription filled, but as usual, I didn't call in enough time to allow for me to just pick it up. So, while I was out killing time, I decided to take a trip to one of my favorite places American Furnishings to browse. It haven't been and your appreciate Mission'ish style furniture or (my favorite) Industrial Vintage, you really should check it out. Their only retail store is located about a mile from 71 North going East on Polaris Parkway (or click here). They seem to sell through the Vintage Industrial (since they are not mass produced) items fairly quickly, so if you like something, you should probably buy it on the spot.

0 comments:



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.