My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What I am reading online...

Apartment Therapy is a site I check out usually several times a day. With locations of New York, Los Angeles, San Franciso and Chicago (sorry, no Columbus) you get an inside look of what people are doing with thier home interiors and ideas/ products for your home. It's also sometimes fun to read the comments to see what people have to say about each post.
...
Columbus Underground is a forum for all news, events and happenings in Columbus. Readers can also post thier own news and events and read the opinions of other readers in the comments section.
...
Curbed is all about Real Estate, well New York Real Estate and even though I do not hold my New York Realtors License, it doesn't stop me from enjoying the rendering of new projects, Show Us Your Sales Office, Weekend Open House Roundup and more.


William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.