My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Amazing light fixtures: School House Electric

When I come across a great resource, I want to share it, that is the whole point of the blog. After shopping around town for light fixtures for my kitchen and being discouraged, I came across School House Electric a Portland, Oregon based manufacturer of period light fixtures. The use original cast iron moulds found in an old warehouse. Fixtures and globes and interchangeable and their site is pretty easy to use. They even offer fixture that are hardwired for compact fluorescent bulbs (see bulbs). A few months after buying my fixture, I am thumbing thru my latest issue of Dwell and read that School House Electric has a beautiful and updated site and catalog (see catalog pdf) with new Industrial/ Mid Century Modern looking fixtures and globes (see globes pdf). So, when you are looking for ways to update the look of your home, School House Electric is worth a look.


William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.