My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A bat in the bathroom

Imagine my surprise Sunday morning, waking up and walking into the bathroom and finding a bat! It was attached to a candle inside a hurricane sitting on the window seat. I do not know how it got in, but I am assuming thru the screen door while I had it propped open to let the dogs in. You would think one of the dogs would hear this thing flying around? At least it did me the favor of being contained in glass so I could just carry it outside where it stayed all day until after dark when it woke up and flew away.


William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.