My Real Estate, Life Around Columbus and Updating My Early 1900's Home

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Apparently, I am a Blog to watch?


"To celebrate the first day of Project Blogger, I’ve decided to release the first update to the list of 500 real estate blogs to watch that I published back in October 2006. My goal with this edition was to ensure that I had a real estate blog for every state, and I believe I’ve accomplished that task. It is, as always, a work in progress, as I haven’t added many fine Active Rain bloggers, and I also haven’t removed weblogs that have become inactive in the last 6 months (though part of the reason that I haven’t removed them is that I’m hoping they become active again!)."- Pittsburg Homes Daily



William Robbins
Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group
of HER Realtors
614.208.8785
EMAIL ME

All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Powered by Blogger.